“Ollie hosted our charity evening of stories, food and auction revelry and did an amazing job, hitting just the right tone and judging the occasion and the audience immaculately. Thank you so much!“
“We invited Ollie to Guernsey for the Wooden Spoon 6 Nations fundraiser. He was brilliant, our guests loved his stories. We would highly recommend him for both charity and corporate events.“
Things to Do Guernsey
Adventure with Optimist!
Ollie’s adventures have been many and varied and continue in support of chosen charities including Street Child, Alzheimers Society, Wooden Spoon and Cancer Research UK:
- Sailed around the world in the Clipper Race
- Cycled across America with RAAM
- Rode a Rickshaw across India
- Ran the world’s toughest marathon in Sierra Leone
- Climbed Africa’s highest mountain in 2018
- Coming in 2019: Mount Everest
- Also in 2019: A world record attempt..
He balances all of this with a demanding 9-5 at PWC but will never stop taking on new challenges with Optimist Performance and giving others the chance to join him.
Need a challenge?
I will never forget the phrase “Racer Number T815”, mainly because it was almost surgically attached to me for 3,000 miles across America.read more